William G. Govas Staff Education Grant
The DuPage Care Center Foundation is sponsoring two $1,000 education grants each year for the next five years. These grants are funded by a generous donation from William G. Govas in memory of the excellent care his mother, Della Govas, received from the Care Center staff during her stay at the center.
- Grants are available to Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and non-nursing staff (kitchen, maintenance and support).
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of employment at the Care Center.
- Grants are for acceptable professional development classes such as, nursing, health, well-being, or CNA certification. The class will enhance the ability of staff to provide better care for the DPCC residents.
- Grants must be for acceptable schools or universities, either in-person or on-line classes.
- Applications must be complete and submitted to the Selection Committee in a timely manner for consideration.
- Individual grants will cover tuition for one class at a maximum of $1,000. There will be two $1,000 grants available each year.
Download the application here. Please return your completed application to the DuPage Care Center Foundation at [email protected] or by mailing it to 400 N County Farm Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187.